COPD and Asthma are two common health problems that cause breathing problem. It’s always easy to treat a problem in its early stage as the problem hasn’t grown at a higher level. But when the problem reaches an extreme stage, it becomes critical to cure. Nowadays, there are online pharmacies that give you the liberty to purchase prescription online. It’s even easy to buy Canada Drugs as the governssment has licensed some websites to sell drugs.
Coming to the point, COPD and Asthma are considered to be a similar disease but actually, both of them are different. So, what makes them different and how you can differentiate between the two? Let’s find out.
About COPD: COPD is the acronym of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease which is generally caused due to excessive smoking. This is a long-lasting problem that causes interference in breathing. The major symptoms of this disease are coughing, breath shortness, low exercise tolerance, etc.
Pulmonary Rehabilitation exercise is essential to get rid of this problem. But its also important to change your lifestyle and quit smoking. As it is caused by human mistake, it needs intensive care to completely move out of your body.
About Asthma: Well, most of you already know about asthma, which is generally the situation of inflamed airways. Due to various environmental conditions, your body intakes harmful gases, that inflames the airways to lungs and develops difficulty in breathing. In many cases, asthma also comes out as a result of an allergic reaction.
The common symptoms of asthma are short breath, chest tightness, etc. which you can easily observe and take adequate remedies. Regular workout is the best remedy that you can take to treat this problem. However, medical assistance is also important.
Now comes the difference between COPD and Asthma. Here are 5 major differences between the two.
- Asthma patients feel relax after the attack whereas the patients of COPD continue to feel uncomfortable in breathing.
- In asthma, the patient only face problem in breathing but in the case of COPD, the patient also experiences the problem of mucus and phlegm.
- Asthma is a common health problem that affects people of all age groups whereas the COPD is generally diagnosed in people above 40 years of age group.
- In COPD, the blueness to fingernail beds is easily visible but there is nothing similar in case of Asthma.
- Asthma is the problem which is caused due to environmental pollution but COPD is the disease which is caused by addictive smoking or through genetically.
So, these are the points that make a big difference between the two respiratory diseases. Asthma is a common problem which most of you already know. It’s important to reach your doctor as soon as you feel trouble in breathing.
You can connect with your doctor and take a prescription as recommended. But make sure you choose the right source to buy your prescription. You should research well ahead of buying medicines/drugs from any online pharmacy.
What more do you want to know about COPD and asthma?