UP Police Constable Exam is being directed by UPPRPB, Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow. They conduct the UP Police Constable Recruitment Procedure every year for those 12th pass candidates.
It is mandatory for every individual applying to satisfy the conditions of eligibility in addition to the required physical standards to successfully be a part of this hiring process.
UP Police Constable Recruitment Procedure
According to the notification, around 50,000 vacancies for this recruitment will be released this year, around the third week of November when the notification will be out. Indian citizens who have cleared 12th standard are eligible to apply for this hiring.
In order to apply for the UP Police Constable Recruitment, the students must, first, check with the criteria of eligibility. Then, if one does fulfill all the conditions, they can proceed to fill the application form and that has to be filled accurately. The form fee is INR 400 that everyone is meant to pay.
According to the selection process of UP Police Constable Selection Process, the individuals must attempt a Written Test which they have to clear. Once they clear it, they will be called for a Physical Standard Test.
According to the anticipations of experts, the online application form link will be active in the third week of November and the written exam will take place in January 2020.
The students must be in between the age limit of 18-25 years if they want to apply for this exam. The subjects included in the written examination were History, Culture, Geography, Economics, Constitution, Sports, Literature and Science. Students must clear the Written Test to be called for Physical standard test.
What to clear the UP Police Constable Exam?
There are plenty of things one can go for if they want to clear the UP Police Constable Exam. One must be aware of the syllabus. One can begin with preparing the Important Topics.
The important sections from each subject are given below:
|General Knowledge||Current Affairs||Reasoning Ability||Numerical Ability|
|History||Current events of National and International importance||Analogies||Number System|
|Geography||Appointment||Differences||Decimals and Fraction|
|Economics||Prize||Space visualization||Highest common factor and lowest common multiple|
|Constitution||Important Places||Problem-solving||Ratio and Proportion|
|Sports||Main Committees and Commissions||Analysis and Judgement||Percentage|
|Literature||Burning Issues and Disputes||Decision-making||Profit and Loss|
|Science||Major Settlements||Visual memory||Discount|
- Another thing one can do to clear the exam is by attempting more and more UP Police Constable Mock Test
- Also, go through the previous year question papers and understand exam pattern and what kind of questions come
- A study plan and sticking to it will help a lot to the students
- Attempting quizzes is one more way to enhance one’s understanding of the contents of the syllabus
UP Police Constable Exam Day Instructions
There are certain exam day instructions that everyone must follow if they are going to write the paper. Read the following:
- Do not forget to carry your respective admit card in the exam. Without it, the officials will not let you enter the hall
- One must make sure the details mentioned on their admit card are accurate
- Wear sober clothes inside the exam center, do not try to carry any jewelry
- Moreover, do not carry any textual or electronic material, the officials might cancel your candidature
- Do not talk inside the exam hall or try to communicate with others. Let the invigilator know if you have some issues
- Do not write anything on the question paper or the answering OMR sheet other than marking the answer